GroupFire has three distinct message types which make it easy to stay organized and up to date with the messages that matter most to you!
Conversations, you can now connect with anyone in your organization with just a few clicks. You can choose a private message with a coworker or effortlessly select a few people and create a private messaging room.
- Click on the red edit button on the lower right and select a member or members to create a conversation.
- All conversations have individual notification settings.
- Conversations can be renamed.
Group Rooms are permanent messaging rooms for your existing groups . In addition to the current group posting rooms, you will now also have group messaging rooms for your group(s) (when enabled by your administrator)!
- Each system group can have a room. Your administrator can enable it!
- You may only view and enter group rooms that you are a member of.
- You control the notifications you receive for each room.
Event Rooms are semi- temporary messaging rooms tied to specific events. These rooms are purpose built to connect with fellow attendees and stay current on event issues and information.
- Each event can have a messaging room. The event organize determines whether to enable this
- Event rooms only appear for invited members.